Membership of EANN
There are a number of ways that you can be a member of EANN:
- Member Countries - National Associations of Neuroscience Nurses from European countries can become members. The fee is calculated on the number of members that you have as an association.
- National Members - If you are a member of a National Neuroscience Nurse Association who is a member of EANN then you are a member yourself. Your Association will pay your membership fee for you.
- Individual Members - If you are not a member of an Association that is a member of EANN then you can join as an individual from any European country.
Member Benefits include:
- Invitation to attend the yearly meetings
- Discounted rate to Quadrennial Congress
- Opportunity to seek guidance, advice or collaborate with colleagues on wide range of international projects
- Membership to Education, Clinical, Research or Marketing working groups
All members of EANN are automatically a member of the World Federation of Neuroscience Nurses. If you would like any more information then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We are striving to attract other EU countries to join us and benefit from networking and sharing of best practice in Neuroscience.
This map of Europe highlights all the countries (in blue with white lettering) that currently participate and are active members of the EANN.